Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Angel on assignment?

I had a funny experience on my first flight to Grand Rapids, to Cleveland. The plane was full, and the man in front of me cleared a space in the last overhead bin. He then turned to me and said, "I can't fit my bag in, but you could fit yours. You'd better take it, it is the last one on the plane" (he was right, and I did). I had a funny feeling about him.

When the plane landed I had almost no time till the next plane left, maybe the last one, for Christina and Grand Rapids. I pulled my bag off and ran, making it on with only about 3 minutes until they closed the door.

After I realized that I would have had to check my bag otherwise and wait for it, which would have taken maybe an extra 10 minutes, and I would have missed my connecting destination flight.

I wonder if he was an angel. The whole incident felt unusual.

2 comments:

  1. It's an exciting thought. It just might have been especially since he did not use it for his bag but for yours. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something for the Andels on Earth magazine...or the His Mysterious Ways column in Guideposts magazine.

    ReplyDelete