Monday, February 21, 2011

Wind storm

Friday night we hosted a concert of prayer for the Jersey Shore Will Graham celebration at Ocean Grove in May. Leaders and intercessors from many churches came together to pray. The theme was Ezekiel 37, life coming into the valley of dry bones. Person after person prayed that God would send his spirit and wind to the dry bones of the church.

What amazed me happened when I stepped outside the doors of our church after the service was over. An incredible wind was blowing, our trash cans, wood bench and door mats were all being blown away. As I retrieved them, I realized that we prayed for such a wind. I believe that what we prayed for and birthed in the spiritual was being manifest prophetically in the physical realm right after.

Let the wind blow!

1 comment: