Thursday, March 29, 2012

Prophetic dream relating to youth

While I was away last week, I had an unusual prophetic dream (actually 2 together, but this was the first). I was on a high ladder at a local high school, cleaning leaves out of dirty gutters. Suddenly all the principals of the local high schools appeared, and stood under my ladder. As I cleaned out the gutters, I came to a gutter which had not been cleaned out for many years, and was stuffed with debris. I reached in, and pulled out an old plastic bag. The bag ripped, and much of its contents fell on the heads of the principals, as I pulled the ripped bag to me to see it. It was full of beautiful new shiny silver coins, the size of a large chocolate chip cookie.

Everyone was impressed with how beautiful the coins were- they were uncirculated, like proof coins. Students nearby started to gather them. I went down the ladder to pick up the rest of the coins, and admired one of them closely. It was a very beautiful coin.

When I woke up, the meaning was clear. Silver in the Bible is a symbol of redemption and salvation. I have been praying for the Gospel to spread among our local high schools. I saw salvation falling down from above on the principals, who represent the students and workers of our local schools.

Good things are ahead for our local youth.

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! This is answered prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor, I just wanted to say that i never knew you had a Blogger. i was just looking at the churches website when i thought that i never looked at the meet the pastors page. I found out that my loved pastor was known as the Hoagie Man. I really miss going to Monmouth Worship Center. Please say hello to the congregation for me and tell them to never leave the church. they will deeply regret it. i know i did. and i still do.

    P.S. this is your old friend Gary, son of Tania & Dennis Gonzalez that moved to Texas. we miss you guys greatly. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gary, good to hear from you. I just posted more blogs. Where in Texas are you? We miss you too.

      Delete