Monday, October 29, 2012

The storm

Yesterday morning I started to think about what the spiritual significance of Hurricane Sandy is.  Remember, every event in the physical realm is a manifestation of what is happening in the spiritual realm. So I asked God what this meant.  To my surprise, I got an instant answer as the Holy Spirit spoke to me.  In my mind I saw the weather map of the storm superimposed on the US map, with the storm stretching out to the Mississippi River. God said, "This storm is just a portent, a small shadowing of what will happen to America if there is not repentance. Everything will be shaken, and many things will be destroyed." I was also suddenly aware that the storm will hit the Bos-Wash corridor, the beginning of the nation and still its power center.  I became aware that this is hitting right before Election Day as a warning.

Regardless of what happens in the election, we need revival, or very dark times are ahead.

3 comments:

  1. The storm is God's judgement on several things - the Jersey Shore is getting hit the hardest. This is God's judgment on Snookie and all her friends.

    One of the houses on our street puts up very large, elaborate, and evil-looking Halloween decorations every year. On Saturday he had to take everything down.Too bad. God is scrubbing the area of all the evil Halloween decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you being serious or sarcastic about Snookie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Pastor Ken! Throughout the Old Testament, prophet after prophet foretold of Israel's pending captivitys and destruction. God's desire was always that His people, whom He loved dearly would repent and come back to Him. Let's take heed and get on our knees.

    ReplyDelete