Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pastor arrested on golf course

That was the headline in my mind! I am finishing prayer-walking Manalapan, and in my obsessive spirit of "walking every possible spot", I was on the Knob Hill golf course (staying on the paths, of course). Golf courses are just beautiful places to walk. But going down a path near the club house, a gold cart comes zipping towards me, and the man sharply told me I could not walk here- "This is private property!" How did he know I am not a member? Chastened, I walked back up the hill, my mission incomplete. Maybe I will go back there in winter when it is too cold to golf. Don't they want their golf course to be blessed?

But today I completed Pine Brook course on the other side of town in Covered Bridge. No problems this time!

2 comments:

  1. I would Bail you out, Pastor Ken!! No worries. Ed Callirgos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the golf course should change its name to Snob Hill.

    ReplyDelete