Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Fox day


Yesterday I finally met Herod the fox. Several people around church have seen him, but only yesterday did he appear to me. He was trotting at a good pace around the water detention pond, where many upset geese and goslings were watching him. He looked like a small red-brown dog, but pretty thin. I have named him Herod, as Jesus called him a fox. He has a bird in his mouth.

The irony is that I was photographed on fox (news) the same night (was Herod prophetic?). They were doing a story on the ACLU threatening Neptune on the use of the Ocean Grove auditorium for graduation. I was there for the Will Graham celebration supervisor training, and ended up clearly seen in the news the next morning (sorry, no words of mine). I guess this was my 2 seconds of fame!

Let me know if you meet our church pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment