Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ecuadoreans in Wendy's

Last Saturday I went to Wendy's to get a burger. As soon as I looked at the counter man, I thought that he was from Ecuador, where we will be shortly. He almost jumped when I asked him if he were from Ecuador (he was- I have been there twice, and can now recognize many inhabitants). I told him that we were going to build a church and school in the Galapagos, all while he was getting my burger and chicken wrap.

Keep in prayer for us from July 3-13. We will post some good stories and pictures, I am sure. I never knew anything other than tortoises and iguanas live in the Galapagos until a few years ago. There are about 40,000 people there, and the main AG church is exploding with growth. We are taking the Gospel into the heart of Darwin country!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear some stories and testimonies this sunday.

    ReplyDelete