Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Galapagos 3- ministry and prophetic dreams




It amazes me to see how God has gone before us on this trip. One of the Galapagos youth workers told us how about 6 months ago she had a dream of us- the church was full of children (over 300), being led by people in blue shirts (our team outfit) with a clown she did not recognize (one of us). God gave us incredible ministry among the kids- there were so many pressing in, it reminded me of the times of Jesus.

One of the coolest things is that one school has a "creation wall" painted on it by a Christian school. This secular school invited us to give an evangelistic rally (so many kids I can't count them all), and a seminar on parenting.

Our construction team is working at an incredible rate. This year's team, has worked together as well as any team I have ever seen. I am so proud of our church!

No comments:

Post a Comment