Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Galapagos 4- Spiritual warfare


Unfortunately, the enemy did fight back. Most of our team got sick, some of them really sick. The third night, I was to give a seminar on "evolution and creation". This was the request of the church, they said that this is the biggest problem they face in ministering on the islands! Fortunately, I spoke on this very topic in church just 4 months ago during my series on contemporary issues. But I started feeling sick- very sick with a high fever- before the seminar. Halfway through my message I got chills and began visibly shaking. Louise said my lips were turning blue, and I was very pale- she was afraid I would collapse. After the service and ride home, I had severe chills for an hour, and was sick for two days. This is the result of confronting the ruling spirit of the islands, which is evolution.

Yes, I feel better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment