Monday, October 5, 2009

Ask that your joy be made full

God spoke to me while I was reading the words of Jesus in John 15:24- "Until now you have asked for nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be made full." God said- ask largely from Me- what answered prayers would make you really happy?

Here is a partial list of what I told God-
1. Total healing of my daughter
2. Godly spouses for Andrew and Christina
3. Salvation for my mother and other relatives
4. Revival throughout NJ and the US
5. Completion of our new building with minimal debt
6. Salvation of lots of people

What would you ask that would fulfill your joy?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Finding a part time job or some way not to have to return to work next year.
    2. Salvation for my parents and brother.
    3. Happiness and peace for my husband
    4. To let go of some social anxiety I still have
    5. Revival across America
    6. To be more disciplined

    ReplyDelete