Thursday, June 10, 2010

Haiti dream

Recently I had a dream that I was in Haiti (we will be there for a missions trip in 3 weeks). I was standing in front of the Presidential Palace. As I was looking at it, a man walked in front of me and faced the palace. He had a big bag, and pulled out a huge spear. He was planning to throw it at the President, or anyone in the palace, and wanted to kill them. As he prepared to throw it, a uniformed guard came behind him, pulled out a big knife and stabbed him in the chest. The spear-thrower fell dead. I was only about 10 feet behind this event, and watched it with a mix of amazement and fear.

Any ideas on the meaning of this? My dreams are rarely violent!

Pray for protection as we go to Haiti on July 3.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ken: I don't have a meaning as of yet regarding your dream, but I certainly sense the Holy Spirit calling us to pray for you and your team's protection as you venture forth to minister there. If the Holy Spirit should open up my spiritual understanding in order to speak it into the natural realm, I will be sure to let you know ASAP.

    ReplyDelete