Friday, June 4, 2010

Vampires and twilight

I shared in church a few weeks ago some of the many things wrong with the current vampire fixation. Here is another, from Charisma magazine, June 2010.

The author of Twilight got the idea in a dream of a handsome boy in a meadow who was in love with a human girl and having a hard time resisting his desire to drink her blood. The author felt compelled to write the story out when she woke up.

After she wrote the story, she was visited by Edward, the main character, in another dream. "Edward actually showed up and told me that I got it all wrong and like, he exists and everything but he couldn't live off animals... and I kind of got the sense he was going to kill me. It was really terrifying and bizarrely difference from every other time I've thought about his character."


This is a classic demonic visitation. Christians should avoid this stuff like the plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment