Tuesday, April 21, 2009

GIVE US THE KEY

God spoke to me this morning as I hunted for a spare pair of car keys (I ultimately took the wrong car keys with me). I have always believed that every city and area has a key to reach it, a way to evangelize it and saturate it with the Gospel. What is the key for Marlboro, for my part of east central New Jersey? Has anyone in NJ discovered God’s key for their city? Is there just one key, or are there several? We need to be seriously asking God for the keys to our city. How can we say that we are making much of an impact on our city/area if we have only a thousand or two people in the church, when there are hundreds of thousands outside it? We need to find the key which will unlock the hearts and minds of people through this area.

God, give me the key to reaching Marlboro, and its area.

No comments:

Post a Comment