Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chinatown in Marlboro

I prayer-walked the Woodcliff development in Marlboro today. What was noteworthy was that pretty much every person I saw (and I saw a lot of people) was from a Chinese background. An older couple walking past me even greeted me, "Nihao"! There were numerous grandmothers walking their little grandchildren. I have no idea how such an ethnic concentration developed in this development.

Of course, my bottom-line question here is always- how can we reach them with the Gospel?

Pray with me for open doors in Woodcliff.

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Ken, this almost borders with the post on your prophetic dreams! An ex-colleague of mine who lives in Woodcliff wrote to me about 3 days back. We had not kept in touch for nearly 3 years and it was a pleasant surprise. Even more so because she had heard thru somebody that I am a follower of Christ now and wanted to know more about it...I am kind of struck by the timing of it, as u say you prayer-walked that development a few days before that!

    ReplyDelete