Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am published!

For years, Louise has always told me I should write a book. I have responded that I don't have time and don't know what I would write that others would buy.

Now I have a chapter in a real published book. Christian Union, a ministry throughout the Ivy League, and Princeton in particular, just published "Under God's Power, Princeton alumni and the pursuit of faith", "a collection of personal faith stories from more than thirty alumni of Princeton University, including a former Secretary of State, business leaders, a professional athlete, and homemakers. The journeys described herein are as varied as the contributors, yet all describe a grappling with life's most pressing questions and the truth apprehended during that pursuit." My story runs page 74-76.

I hear they are printing thousands of copies to give out to returning alumni, and also undergraduates. This is pretty cool!

If you get a copy, I will autograph it!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a copy of the book, but I have a Ken Jasko t-shirt you can autograph...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blessing to read about the choices you made regarding your ministry. I am thankful that you followed God's leading and came to Marlboro to start Monmouth Worship Center. Everyone should pick up a copy of this book!

    ReplyDelete